Join our growing network of institutions and schools committed to access, affordability, and student success through open textbooks.
- On-campus faculty workshop lead by our team of experts, to support faculty adoption of open textbooks.
- Training a representative from your campus to facilitate future open textbook workshops.
- Support from the OTN team in collecting data and building evidence of impact for your students.
- Gain access to an extensive national network of open education practitioners.
- Work with OTN team to plan and promote on-campus workshops for your faculty and staff.
- Gather and report open textbook adoption numbers, and measure impact.
- Contribute your ideas and expertise to shape the future of OTN.
- $5000 institutional cost, which is then matched by generous funding from the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation.
- $200 per faculty member who both attends our on-campus workshop and writes a brief open textbook review.
Contact us to learn more about the OTN, and join the network. Systemwide and consortial partners are also welcome.
- Boston Library Consortium (17)
- Cal Poly San Luis Obispo
- Cleveland State University
- Colorado State University
- Harold B. Lee Library, Brigham Young University
- Macalester College
- Miami University Libraries
- Minnesota State College and Universities (34)
- North Dakota University System (11)
- The Ohio State University
- Oregon Community Colleges (17)
- Oregon State University
- Portland State University
- Purdue University
- Rod Library
University of Northern Iowa
- Temple University
- University of Arizona
- University of Iowa
- University of Kansas
- University of Massachusetts Amherst
- and more… View all members